Yes, it’s been a while. I have to say I’ve been afraid to write. I’ve had little or no ideas, and I have been dealing with the loss of a dear friend.
I don’t want to write about that.
I’m going to tell you about my hair dryer.
This is a picture of my hair dryer from Google images.
This is GIANT picture of my hair dryer NOW.
I was drying my hair, all you know, into it and feeling the hot air from the dryer. My long hair blowing in the electric breeze of my expensive hair dryer, when suddenly HUGE green sparks start flying out at my face. It was sparking from the front where the air comes out and the back where it sucks the air in.
I was burned on my face, my hair was singed and I screamed. Dropped the hair dryer which continued to send out sparks and long finger like green electrical…DEATH!
Finally the outlet popped and the damn thing shut off. The outlet and the hair dryer have the safety buttons. Neither one shut off soon enough.
Yes, the back of my hair dryer was and always is clean of lint or any dust. My husband actually cleans it for me.
So WHAT HAPPENED??
The hair dryer is cracked in half from us trying to figure it out.
I think it was just done, but I didn’t need to be burned or possibly electrocuted in the process. I’m thinking about writing to the manufacturer.
Not drying my hair again anytime soon. 40 degrees and raining. SIGH, guess I’ll just be cold until July.